It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: swac champs are...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:39 pm 

GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY GMEN. This was a GAME. Gsu was down 12-0 first half and won it all second half. And to say they wanted doug gone bet they quiet now.

Post subject: Re: swac champs are...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:43 pm 
Band-a-holic

:thumbsup: I won a bet. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm 
Assistant Section Leader

They are lucky....skaters..........
Grambling needed help this year for their rivals to lose...PV and Pine Bluff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:06 pm 

SARGE316 wrote:

GSU EARNED THIS. They won six of ten championships. Only teams who beat gsu were. Aamu asu and pv. But GSU beat every team after that even #1 JSU. Doug had a rocky season but won. This should of been jsu vs gsu. But overall gsu won it all. GSU BEAT UAPB ALSO.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:59 pm 
Rank Sargeant

toppop wrote:
SARGE316 wrote:

GSU EARNED THIS. They won six of ten championships. Only teams who beat gsu were. Aamu asu and pv. But GSU beat every team after that even #1 JSU. Doug had a rocky season but won. This should of been jsu vs gsu. But overall gsu won it all. GSU BEAT UAPB ALSO.

Congrats but we PB handed yall that W.. smh im still mad at that game....season over congrats GSU...AAMU yall had the game what happened?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:27 pm 
Assistant Section Leader

toppop wrote:
SARGE316 wrote:

Grambling DID NOT EARN...... :thumbsdown:
You win by beating your teams...
Not needing someones to beat those ABOVE you to get to the title picture........ :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 pm 
Band-a-holic

Sarge go fetch some water and no one told UAPB to fight SU. Get over it, GSU are SWAC Champs 6 Championships in 10 years. It is what it is. I hate when people make excuses like someone was the cause of their teams problem. Typical black people. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 am 
Assistant Section Leader

lilrj1919 wrote:
Sarge go fetch some water and no one told UAPB to fight SU. Get over it, GSU are SWAC Champs 6 Championships in 10 years. It is what it is. I hate when people make excuses like someone was the cause of their teams problem. Typical black people. :lol:

lil....go fetch my steel toed Army Marching Boots. It is typical that Grambling folks are in denial. Any team that needs help to go to a conference championship is clueless. Grambling needed OTHER SWAC schools to take out Prairie View and University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff for Grambling. Grambling WAS on the DIRT BOTTOM of the SWAC WEST!!!!!!

Unlike for example, LSU who are STILL UNDEFEATED and won the SEC on their OWN TWO FEET!!!!! Grambling's OVERALL record and conference records <<< what it needs to be. (8-4, 6-3 SWAC)

So whatever floats your lucky charms, green 4 leaf clovers, horse shoes, calling the SWAC office to tell them not to stagger the suspensions of Pine Bluff players and the list goes on from RAMBLING...........

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 am 

lilrj1919 wrote:

GSU WON 6 GAMES STRAIGHT AND EARNED IT!!! HE ACT LIKE GSU NEVER EARNED ANYTHING THEY DID BEAT THEY TEAMS THATS WHY THEY WENT AND IF PV AN UAPB DID THEY JOB THEN THEY WOULD OF WENT SO WHAT DOES GIVING ANYTHING HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING GSU BEAT JSU ALSO AND THEY WERE #1 AND PEOPLE SYING JSU WERE GOING TO PUT 60 ON GSU AND LOST! SOME PPL JUST REACH AN TRY TO FIND ANYTHING WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO GET IN THE END GSU GOT AND PPL NEED TO QUIT BEING :idiot: S

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 am 
Band-a-holic

toppop wrote:
lilrj1919 wrote:

GSU WON 6 GAMES STRAIGHT AND EARNED IT!!! HE ACT LIKE GSU NEVER EARNED ANYTHING THEY DID BEAT THEY TEAMS THATS WHY THEY WENT AND IF PV AN UAPB DID THEY JOB THEN THEY WOULD OF WENT SO WHAT DOES GIVING ANYTHING HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING GSU BEAT JSU ALSO AND THEY WERE #1 AND PEOPLE SYING JSU WERE GOING TO PUT 60 ON GSU AND LOST! SOME PPL JUST REACH AN TRY TO FIND ANYTHING WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO GET IN THE END GSU GOT AND PPL NEED TO QUIT BEING :idiot: S

Dude is the main one crying. Someone from Grambling must took his lunch money or something. I don't care how he batches and moans The "Eddie Rob" Championship Trophy is back in Grambling. He's wasting his breath and looking like a whiney washed up water boy more everytime he types. Poor him. No wonder why people from JSU don't claim him. The dummy doesn't seem to know 8-4 is a winning season and 8-4 during a rare down season for GSU i must say, a young team that will only get better. He has no idea. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 am 

SARGE316 wrote:
lilrj1919 wrote:

lil....go fetch my steel toed Army Marching Boots. It is typical that Grambling folks are in denial. Any team that needs help to go to a conference championship is clueless. Grambling needed OTHER SWAC schools to take out Prairie View and University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff for Grambling. Grambling WAS on the DIRT BOTTOM of the SWAC WEST!!!!!!

Unlike for example, LSU who are STILL UNDEFEATED and won the SEC on their OWN TWO FEET!!!!! Grambling's OVERALL record and conference records <<< what it needs to be. (8-4, 6-3 SWAC)

So whatever floats your lucky charms, green 4 leaf clovers, horse , calling the SWAC

office to tell them not to stagger the suspensions of Pine Bluff players and the list goes on from RAMBLING...........

WENT FROM DIRT BOTTOM TO SWAC CHAMPS NOW IS THAT A DIRT BOTTOM TEAM? AND GSU BEAT UAPB HOW THEY NEED UAPB HELP? AND IF GSU WOULD OF LOST TO SU IT WOULD OF BEEN A 4 WAY TIE IN THE SWAC WEST JUST AS IT WAS A THREE WAY IN SWAC EAST! AND FOR THE RECORD HOW MANY SWAC CHAMPIONSHIPS HAVE GSU WON? 6 OUT OF 10 WHAT DOES THAT SAY?? AND GSU HAS HAD A CONSISTENT TEAM SINCE WHAT 07.... DID GSU NEED HELP THEM OR HELP TO EARN THEIR CHAMPIONSHIPS??? I GUESS JSU GAVE GSU THE W WHEN THEY BEAT JSU ALSO COME ON BRUH :wtf: GSU WON AND YOU FEEL SOME KINDA WAY! I DONT GO TO GSU NEVER DID BUT THEY WON LOOKS LIKE THE JOKES ON YOU CUZ YOU THE ONLY ONE TRIPPIN OFF A TEAM WHO BEAT A TEAM TODAY AN WAS DOWN 15-0 :handicap: AN WON. AS SAID CONGRATS GMEN ! SEEM AS YOU THE ONLY ONE IN DENIAL :roll:

LOOKED EARNED TO ME
http://espn.go.com/college-football/tea ... ate-tigers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 am 
Assistant Section Leader

toppop wrote:
SARGE316 wrote:
lilrj1919 wrote:

So whatever floats your lucky charms, green 4 leaf clovers, horse , calling the SWAC

office to tell them not to stagger the suspensions of Pine Bluff players and the list goes on from RAMBLING...........

WENT FROM DIRT BOTTOM TO SWAC CHAMPS NOW IS THAT A DIRT BOTTOM TEAM? AND GSU BEAT UAPB HOW THEY NEED UAPB HELP? AND IF GSU WOULD OF LOST TO SU IT WOULD OF BEEN A 4 WAY TIE IN THE SWAC WEST JUST AS IT WAS A THREE WAY IN SWAC EAST! AND FOR THE RECORD HOW MANY SWAC CHAMPIONSHIPS HAVE GSU WON? 6 OUT OF 10 WHAT DOES THAT SAY?? AND GSU HAS HAD A CONSISTENT TEAM SINCE WHAT 07.... DID GSU NEED HELP THEM OR HELP TO EARN THEIR CHAMPIONSHIPS??? I GUESS JSU GAVE GSU THE W WHEN THEY BEAT JSU ALSO COME ON BRUH :wtf: GSU WON AND YOU FEEL SOME KINDA WAY! I DONT GO TO GSU NEVER DID BUT THEY WON LOOKS LIKE THE JOKES ON YOU CUZ YOU THE ONLY ONE TRIPPIN OFF A TEAM WHO BEAT A TEAM TODAY AN WAS DOWN 15-0 :handicap: AN WON. AS SAID CONGRATS GMEN ! SEEM AS YOU THE ONLY ONE IN DENIAL :roll:

LOOKED EARNED TO ME
http://espn.go.com/college-football/tea ... ate-tigers

Memory REFRESH....Doug BEGGED the SWAC not to stagger the suspensions of those Pine Bluff players...Now everyone saw why...Grambling BEARLY won........

This is the first time EVER that Grambling was a TAINTED SWAC Championship. :hall:
Grambling EARNED it by the loss of other SWAC teams.....FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:30 am 
Assistant Section Leader

lilrj1919 wrote:
toppop wrote:
lilrj1919 wrote:

Dude is the main one crying. Someone from Grambling must took his lunch money or something. I don't care how he batches and moans The "Eddie Rob" Championship Trophy is back in Grambling. He's wasting his breath and looking like a whiney washed up water boy more everytime he types. Poor him. No wonder why people from JSU don't claim him. The dummy doesn't seem to know 8-4 is a winning season and 8-4 during a rare down season for GSU i must say, a young team that will only get better. He has no idea. :lol:

Same reason why KNOW will RESPECT Grambling and that TAINTED GOLD!!!!!!!!!!
in utter denial over needed someone else to beat PV and Pine Bluff for you guys.....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 am 
Band-a-holic

Keep crying, the trophy is still in Grambling and who gives a d@mn about your respect? You were a water boy and are a groupie. Hell you need to go back to grammar school because your statement above needs help. You had to have a hook up at JSU to be allowed to attend because i know the university is more selective to allow your kind enroll.:lol: You keep talking about PV and UAPB (who we beat) but that's how things work, that's the game of football, my youngest nephew of 8 years old understands the system of the SWAC and other conferences when division rankings are concerning. BTW, look up the info on the PV and GSU football fight in 2004 and see how that was handled, probably can't read. You're d@mn right Doug didn't want the staggering but the SWAC did it anyway. They didn't stagger PV nor GSU's suspensions in 2004 but they did for UAPB and SU which was a softer blow but it is what it is. No one told SU and UAPB to fight so they need to blame their own undisciplined azz teams. You're wasting your breath and energy whining. You seem to have a miserable life.:idiot:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 am 
Rank Sargeant

gsu is sorry this yr that just means the rest of the swac is sorrier...i cant hate on a down year

Last edited by 13cawS on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 am 

lilrj1919 wrote:
Keep crying, the trophy is still in Grambling and who gives a d@mn about your respect? You were a water boy and are a groupie. Hell you need to go back to grammar school because your statement above needs help. You had to have a hook up at JSU to be allowed to attend because i know the university is more selective to allow your kind enroll.:lol: You keep talking about PV and UAPB (who we beat) but that's how things work, that's the game of football, my youngest nephew of 8 years old understands the system of the SWAC and other conferences when division rankings are concerning. BTW, look up the info on the PV and GSU football fight in 2004 and see how that was handled, probably can't read. You're d@mn right Doug didn't want the staggering but the SWAC did it anyway. They didn't stagger PV nor GSU's suspensions in 2004 but they did for UAPB and SU which was a softer blow but it is what it is. No one told SU and UAPB to fight so they need to blame their own undisciplined azz teams. You're wasting your breath and energy whining. You seem to have a miserable life.:idiot:

well pv did beat yall but uapb didnt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 am 

13cawS wrote:
gsu is sorry this yr that just means the rest of the swac is sorrier...i cant hate on a down year

gsu beat alcorn first game then lost to ulm,bama,st,pv,an aamu. but won THE REST OF THE 6 AFTER THAT EVERY GAMEafter and the championship HOW DOES THAT Make TEAM SORRY??? iF gsu was sorry AAMU who had the better record an beat GSU the 1st time would of not WON yet another championship only team to beat GSU in a championship game is JSU but got they BLEEP smacked baddd in 08. the swac was off dis season kinda iffy and had ties back and forth!! to be real pv uapb an gsu all needed each other but uapb need SU bad to beat out gsu!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 am 
Rank Sargeant

toppop wrote:
13cawS wrote:

gsu beat alcorn first game then lost to ulm,bama,st,pv,an aamu. but won THE REST OF THE 6 AFTER THAT EVERY GAMEafter and the championship HOW DOES THAT Make TEAM SORRY??? iF gsu was sorry AAMU who had the better record an beat GSU the 1st time would of not WON yet another championship only team to beat GSU in a championship game is JSU but got they BLEEP smacked baddd in 08. the swac was off dis season kinda iffy and had ties back and forth!! to be real pv uapb an gsu all needed each other but uapb need SU bad to beat out gsu!

bruh grambling almost lost to our C team....yalll sorry this year realtalk beat a sorry SU and AAMU took yall for granted....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:33 am 

AAMU- 8-4
ALSU- 8-3
ALCRN- 2-8 ( THATS SORRY)
UAPB- 6-5
TXSU-4-7 ( SMH PAST SWAC CHAMPS) lost to valley #10 in the swac
PVU- 5-6
SU- 4-7
GSU- 8-4 ( 3 SWAC LOSSES,ONE WEST LOSS TO PV)
MVSU-1-10 ( TERRIBLE)
JSU- 9-2

looks to me that AAMU,BAMA ST AND GSU AND JSU HAS THE MOST WINS 8-4 IS NOT BAD AT ALL COMPARED TO WHAT THEY SAID GSU WAS GOING TO GO! NOW GSU IS :hah: AT THE REST MIND U JSU AN VALLEY WERE ONE POINT APART 17-16 WAS THE SCORE AND VALLEY AN GSU WENT INTO OVERTIME AT GSU HOMECOMING. MAN THE SWAC WAS WILD THIS YEAR! THATS HOW GOOD FOOTBALL IS THE MEAC HAS NORFOLK OVER THERE NOW WILLING AND THAT IS WOW!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 am 

13cawS wrote:
toppop wrote:
13cawS wrote:

bruh grambling almost lost to our C team....yalll sorry this year realtalk beat a sorry SU and AAMU took yall for granted....

ITS A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ONLY A :idiot: WOULD NOT COME PREPARED KNOWING THE HISTORY OF GSU WINS IN THAT GAME PERIOD! IN 2001 BAMA ST WAS THE ONLY TEAM TO BEAT GSU EVEN GSU BEAT PORTLAND STATE THAT YR! BUT LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP THAT IS AAMU OWN FAULT FOR SLIPPIN THAT 2ND HALF IN THE END GSU WON AND NOW OTHERS ARE :mad:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:17 am 
Assistant Section Leader

13cawS wrote:

Grambling sucks :thumbsdown:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 pm 
Assistant Section Leader

lilrj1919 wrote:

Lil boy Grambling's Fluke tainted Championship victory was like The Conference USA Championship win the Univ of Southern MISSISSIPPI did over the the University of Houston. Pure Luck. It is amazing how fools like you get mad. Then they want to start some sort of name calling contest. Look Son. When you make more money than your dad (me). Stop living in the basement. Then grow up. Then you can talk to me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 pm 
Band-a-holic

Won on our down year with a young team, hell most of the SWAC usually have down years with the exception of GSU and sometimes JSU and the Bamas. Tell me one school that has owned GSU in the SWAC? We lead the series for every single team, EVERY SINGLE TEAM. There is not one team that can talk sh!t to us in the SWAC because yall are to inconsistent, don't get it twisted. While yall are moaning and crying, GSU is racking up on recruits, this will be Dougs full recruiting class, his name alone attracts and GSU's name is the icing on the cake. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 pm 
Assistant Section Leader

lilrj1919 wrote:
Won on our down year with a young team, hell most of the SWAC usually have down years with the exception of GSU and sometimes JSU and the Bamas. Tell me one school that has owned GSU in the SWAC? We lead the series for every single team, EVERY SINGLE TEAM. There is not one team that can talk sh!t to us in the SWAC because yall are to inconsistent, don't get it twisted. While yall are moaning and crying, GSU is racking up on recruits, this will be Dougs full recruiting class, his name alone attracts and GSU's name is the icing on the cake. :lol:

Team Magic City Classic OWNED Grambling. Both Alabama State
And Alabama A&M and Prairie View!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:08 am 
Assistant Section Leader

Tainted Gold PART 2.....
http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showth ... -Officials