It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 pm 
Band-a-holic

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 pm
Posts: 285
SoulfulAlumn09 wrote:
^^^
you can spit statistics til your purple and this topic still wont be true! The truth of the matter is, your school has yet to position itself properly. And that's :sad: because some of its alumni are looking exceedingly ignorant with this WSSU Football "RUNS SURPREME" campaign! :thumbsdown:



WSSU is the 2 time defending Black College champion and swept every such award. The trophies and record speak for itself. FAMU has never won 14 games in one single season!!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 4757
Location: New York City
*sigh*

now I don't agree with the topic, I only speak about football the fact that the top of D2 is not a slouch for HBCU FCS football... :thumbsup:

I don't think dude can even play next year, so not a big deal to me.

_________________
Scream_Bone X wrote:
Hating: 1. A term repeatedly used by the delusional to divert criticism that would otherwise be used to initiate the steps necessary to make improvements.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:41 am 
Band-a-holic

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 am
Posts: 126
Aren't the rules for recruiting different in DII? Do they have to adhere to APR rules?

_________________
Alabama A&M University
Marching Maroon and White
B Phi B Fall 2k5 #4


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:44 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 pm
Posts: 6006
Location: Tallanastee!
Rabbit 99 wrote:
:lol:


This isn't gonna end well. We do this every year around this time. Divsion II Football, huh?

Good job. Good effort.

Right. Deja vu like a MF! :lol:

Sidenote: RPI conference power rankings statistically prove that the MEAC isnt at the bottom of FCS.

Okay, the annual winston salem meat-beat marathon can commence again. Pardon the interruption.

_________________
FAMU! 2010 MEAC FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!
Cally wrote:
I'd like to think of the years you've been in school as field goal attempts...0 for 9...sit down...
Princeton Review wrote:
"We’re pleased to recommend Florida A&M University to users of our site as one of the best schools to earn their undergrad degree."


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:06 am 
Director

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Posts: 3310
Rampride2010 wrote:
lol but the MEAC champion failed to score till the 4th quarter of the 1st round of the playoffs! FCS HBCU football is literally the worst of the division. WSSU plays at the highest level of D2!!



Do you hear yourself? No...really. Read what you just typed.


I'll wait...



You say that HBCU in FCS is the worst of the subdivision. Collectively speaking, that might just be accurate because we are top heavy. But you dont get Kudos for excelling at the top of the conference that's BELOW the conference that you just criticized. You get nothing for that... There's a power hierarchy in collegiate football that goes like this:

1. FBS
2. FCS
3. DII
4. DIII
5. NAIA

Ya see RAMPRIDE, FCS team can't brag to FBS guys about dominating FCS. They'd just laugh at us. You dont see North Dakota (FCS Champ) bragging to Oregon or UGA or to Miami because they won their league championship. You know why? They cant :lol: . It's a lesser division with lesser talent. We aknowledge that. That's why I stick to talkin isht to FAMU, SC State, Tenn St, Hampton, you know the teams we actually COMPETE against?

I'll even go a step further what you said above is the equivalent of Bama football fans bragging to Jacksonville Jaguar fans that they won the SEC and back to back BCS championships... :confused: Even though Jacksonville is the worst of the pack in the NFL they'd still convincingly beat ANY NCAA team champion. It's just a different level of football.

I respect WSSU for all they've done in DII and it IS in fact a class program and I wont take anything away from them... in DII. But if you wanna brag about being the BEST in HBCU football...get your weight up first and foremost. Play some REAL teams and subsequently COMPETE with those teams. You've done neither. So...just chill and continue to dominate DII.

_________________
Bethune Cookman University

#GoMagic
#GoGators
#GoRays


Twitter: @Stevo_Supremo
IG: @sholmesjr


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:27 am 
Director

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Posts: 3310
Rampride2010 wrote:
SoulfulAlumn09 wrote:
^^^
you can spit statistics til your purple and this topic still wont be true! The truth of the matter is, your school has yet to position itself properly. And that's :sad: because some of its alumni are looking exceedingly ignorant with this WSSU Football "RUNS SURPREME" campaign! :thumbsdown:



WSSU is the 2 time defending Black College champion and swept every such award. The trophies and record speak for itself. FAMU has never won 14 games in one single season!!


You clearly have no idea of the term "Strength of Schedule"


BCU's 3 losses are to top teams. Miami, Tenn St, and Coastal Carolina. 3 SOLID teams. YUou 14-1 schedule was nothing but OOC creampuffs and intra-conference doormats. If they ranked the teams based strictly on SOS, WSSU would rank BELOW BCU and TSU for best HBCU team, because you played NO ONE.

_________________
Bethune Cookman University

#GoMagic
#GoGators
#GoRays


Twitter: @Stevo_Supremo
IG: @sholmesjr


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 am 
Band Fan

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 pm
Posts: 95
Scherzo-FFF wrote:
lol, the U...that's your schools nickname?


No :roll: that is not our school nickname it's "SU" for State University

_________________
~WSSU RAMS 2016~
Red Sea of Sound
Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco SPIT,
if you ain't a RAM, than you ain't Shhh...!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:02 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 pm
Posts: 6006
Location: Tallanastee!
Rampride2010 wrote:
SoulfulAlumn09 wrote:
^^^
you can spit statistics til your purple and this topic still wont be true! The truth of the matter is, your school has yet to position itself properly. And that's :sad: because some of its alumni are looking exceedingly ignorant with this WSSU Football "RUNS SURPREME" campaign! :thumbsdown:
WSSU is the 2 time defending Black College champion and swept every such award. The trophies and record speak for itself. FAMU has never won 14 games in one single season!!

Dont just single out FCS HBCUs bc you'll be hard pressed to find any FCS, or an FBS team for that matter, that has won 14 games in a single season. It's a rarity if it has happened at all.

As far as BCF natl championship trophies, even though FAMU has 11, I havent cared about that since 1978 when we started playing for and won the BIGGEST piece of chicken on our level regardless of race.

_________________
FAMU! 2010 MEAC FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!
Cally wrote:
I'd like to think of the years you've been in school as field goal attempts...0 for 9...sit down...
Princeton Review wrote:
"We’re pleased to recommend Florida A&M University to users of our site as one of the best schools to earn their undergrad degree."


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:03 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 pm
Posts: 6006
Location: Tallanastee!
WSSU_ram16 wrote:
Scherzo-FFF wrote:
lol, the U...that's your schools nickname?


No :roll: that is not our school nickname it's "SU" for State University

Ha! That aint no betta. :hah:

DEFENSE, JAGS! DEFENSE!!! :hall:

_________________
FAMU! 2010 MEAC FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!
Cally wrote:
I'd like to think of the years you've been in school as field goal attempts...0 for 9...sit down...
Princeton Review wrote:
"We’re pleased to recommend Florida A&M University to users of our site as one of the best schools to earn their undergrad degree."


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:11 am 
Band Fan

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 pm
Posts: 95
APOLLO13 wrote:
WSSU_ram16 wrote:
Scherzo-FFF wrote:
lol, the U...that's your schools nickname?


No :roll: that is not our school nickname it's "SU" for State University

Ha! That aint no betta. :hah:

DEFENSE, JAGS! DEFENSE!!! :hall:


I mean it really doesn't matter what our nickname is as long as we produce quality educated students then the nickname isn't important, agreed?

_________________
~WSSU RAMS 2016~
Red Sea of Sound
Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco SPIT,
if you ain't a RAM, than you ain't Shhh...!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 pm 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 4757
Location: New York City
impactology08 wrote:
Rampride2010 wrote:
lol but the MEAC champion failed to score till the 4th quarter of the 1st round of the playoffs! FCS HBCU football is literally the worst of the division. WSSU plays at the highest level of D2!!



Do you hear yourself? No...really. Read what you just typed.


I'll wait...



You say that HBCU in FCS is the worst of the subdivision. Collectively speaking, that might just be accurate because we are top heavy. But you dont get Kudos for excelling at the top of the conference that's BELOW the conference that you just criticized. You get nothing for that... There's a power hierarchy in collegiate football that goes like this:

1. FBS
2. FCS
3. DII
4. DIII
5. NAIA

Ya see RAMPRIDE, FCS team can't brag to FBS guys about dominating FCS. They'd just laugh at us. You dont see North Dakota (FCS Champ) bragging to Oregon or UGA or to Miami because they won their league championship. You know why? They cant :lol: . It's a lesser division with lesser talent. We aknowledge that. That's why I stick to talkin isht to FAMU, SC State, Tenn St, Hampton, you know the teams we actually COMPETE against?




Yeah but our HBCU's are not quite the Oregon, Miami's, or UGA's of FCS football either.....they are more like the Memphis, ULLafayette, Houston's of FCS. Which North Dakota State despite being in the FCS (lesser conference) since 2006 has a winning record against FBS opponents.

6-3 to be exact...beating teams like Kansas, Central Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado State, & Ball State...and these are not the even close to the weakest conferences in FBS football...

So why wouldn't Winston Salem state, DII runner up be able to compete with bottom feeder MEAC/SWAC schools, excuse me - near bottom feeders..

_________________
Scream_Bone X wrote:
Hating: 1. A term repeatedly used by the delusional to divert criticism that would otherwise be used to initiate the steps necessary to make improvements.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:35 pm 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 4757
Location: New York City
APOLLO13 wrote:
Rabbit 99 wrote:
:lol:


This isn't gonna end well. We do this every year around this time. Divsion II Football, huh?

Good job. Good effort.

Right. Deja vu like a MF! :lol:

Sidenote: RPI conference power rankings statistically prove that the MEAC isnt at the bottom of FCS.

Okay, the annual winston salem meat-beat marathon can commence again. Pardon the interruption.


Oh i'm sorry 9th (MEAC) and 12th (SWAC) out of 13.... :thumbsup: definitely aren't in the middle of the pack...

_________________
Scream_Bone X wrote:
Hating: 1. A term repeatedly used by the delusional to divert criticism that would otherwise be used to initiate the steps necessary to make improvements.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:38 pm 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 4757
Location: New York City
APOLLO13 wrote:
WSSU_ram16 wrote:
Scherzo-FFF wrote:
lol, the U...that's your schools nickname?


No :roll: that is not our school nickname it's "SU" for State University

Ha! That aint no betta. :hah:

DEFENSE, JAGS! DEFENSE!!! :hall:


Or you can say Shaw University since it is the oldest HBCU in the South...c'mon are you seriously pulling that card?

It may not make sense, but WSSU has always called themselves SU, because of the name of the school over a 100 years ago...clearly you aren't pulling the history card - ain't nobody copying no dayum Southern :roll:

_________________
Scream_Bone X wrote:
Hating: 1. A term repeatedly used by the delusional to divert criticism that would otherwise be used to initiate the steps necessary to make improvements.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:58 pm 
Band Fan

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 pm
Posts: 95
Cally wrote:
APOLLO13 wrote:
WSSU_ram16 wrote:

No :roll: that is not our school nickname it's "SU" for State University

Ha! That aint no betta. :hah:

DEFENSE, JAGS! DEFENSE!!! :hall:


Or you can say Shaw University since it is the oldest HBCU in the South...c'mon are you seriously pulling that card?

It may not make sense, but WSSU has always called themselves SU, because of the name of the school over a 100 years ago...clearly you aren't pulling the history card - ain't nobody copying no dayum Southern :roll:


Thank you finally somebody with a brain lol so if we copied yall with the "SU" thing then that means yall copied Shaw University right? cause they was founded in 1865 and Southern was founded in 1880. So if I do my math right Shaw has been using "SU" 15 years before Southern! SO we can say whatever we want to just like yall!

_________________
~WSSU RAMS 2016~
Red Sea of Sound
Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco SPIT,
if you ain't a RAM, than you ain't Shhh...!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 pm 
Arranger

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:04 am
Posts: 1842
Location: Atlanta, GA
so ... just to recap

WSSU is the best of the HBCU football teams, because they really beat up on really weak DII programs (regular season), are competitive with good DII programs (playoffs), and get smoked against premier DII programs (35-7 in the championship game).

....and the evidence of "what would happen if they were in the FCS" is that WSSU went 3-8 and 1-10 as a member of the MEAC

but they were close in all the losses, which mean they were a good team with a bad coach.....

and when they switched coaches (and coincidentally went back to DII), they got back to beating up on really weak DII programs (regular season), are competitive with good DII programs (playoffs), and get smoked against premier DII programs (35-7 in the championship game).

That about sums it all up, yes?

_________________
"I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak"
-President Barack Obama

"We play the fight songs and the marches. The marches are important, because we are first and foremost a marching band"
-Lawrence Jackson, former Southern University Director of Bands


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:35 pm 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:13 am
Posts: 4878
Location: Speaks with Negro Dialect.
SoulfulAlumn09 wrote:
BlackCalvinist wrote:
SoulfulAlumn09 wrote:
Not to be funny, but that division II makes all the difference in the world!


Big fish in a small pond.

Still....they run the pond.

Congrats, WSSU!



Reducing the strides of our athletic programs over the years by allowing division II WSSU to be the posterchild of HBCU football is utter stupidity....explicitly or implicitly stated.

If the "pond" is the peak of aspiration and we know there are lakes, rivers, and oceans.....well you finish the rest :sad:

Very intriguing point....thanks for being willing to share this flawed yet real mentality. A deeper conversation should be had around this IMO.


You're ASSuming a lot here. All I did was congratulate them on their accomplishments. We agree that all WSSU is is a big fish in a little pond. Put them up in on the D1 level with a full D1 schedule and they'll choke (they have two years of stats to prove it). They were happy to come back 'home' to the CI and be dominant again for a bit (and they do have a history of being successful here).

CJ pretty much summed it up on page 1 - best D2 HBCU = middle of the pack D1 HBCU. So let little boy blue blow his own horn for a bit. Underneath, he knows the truth.

_________________
LIVE your theology.
http://theologicallycorrect.com
http://lifedoctrinemusic.com
Everybody believes *something* about God. That's all theology is. The question is...is what you believe about God TRUE?
BLU PHI!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 pm 
Band Fan

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:46 am
Posts: 41
Exactly what I was thinkin.. EXACTLY! Good pick-up tho wssu
[/b]
dahill wrote:
Simms couldnt win the starting job at Bama... had a horrible season at Virginia and flunked out of school.... maybe 3rd time is charm.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 pm 
Band Fan

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:46 am
Posts: 41
*ditto* couldnt have said it better.. The strength of that schedule is kinda weak.. They will never know how good they are until they play more competitive games out of conference i.e.. Florida State or The "U".. It will also get some.attention wen say the MEAC or Swac is lookimg to add more schools.. No smack intended; just a sports fan.
impactology08 wrote:
You cant be in a lesser conference and then claim to run HBCU football. It just doesnt work like that. But we've been here before so...

Just look at WSSU's schedule...

at UNC Pembroke
Sat 14 Virginia-Lynchburg
Sat 21 Tuskegee
Sat 28 at Virginia Union
Sat 5 Bowie St. *
Sat 12 Johnson C. Smith *
Sat 19 at St. Augustine's
Sat 26 at Livingstone *
Sat 2 Shaw
Sat 9 Fayetteville St. *


Now Look at Bethune Cookman's...

Sun, Sep 01 Tennessee State
Sat, Sep 07 Virginia Union
Sat, Sep 14 FIU
Sat, Sep 21 Florida State

Sat, Oct 05 Delaware State
Sat, Oct 12 Howard
Sat, Oct 19 Savannah State
Sat, Oct 26 South Carolina State
Sat, Nov 02 North Carolina Central
Sat, Nov 09 Norfolk State *
Sat, Nov 16 Hampton *
Sat, Nov 23 Florida A&M *



You, see you cant bragg about going 14-1 when you play a bunch of cream puffs all year long. WSSU wouldnt win 7 games on this schedule. ESPN doesnt even have DIII schedule on there website, :lol:. I respect WSSU for what they do in their conference at their level but, that doesnt equate to being #1 in HBCU. It just doesnt, sorry...


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 am 
Band-a-holic

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:44 pm
Posts: 175
I just find it odd that I'm reading this topic as a WSSU alum. That's just weird!

_________________
Know your role and SHUT your mouth!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 am 
Member

Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 5:01 pm
Posts: 450
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Who wins in a Football Game between Bethune Cookman and WSSU?

_________________
Bethune Cookman College
Blu - Phi!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:06 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 4757
Location: New York City
tlangjr wrote:
so ... just to recap

WSSU is the best of the HBCU football teams, because they really beat up on really weak DII programs (regular season), are competitive with good DII programs (playoffs), and get smoked against premier DII programs (35-7 in the championship game).

....and the evidence of "what would happen if they were in the FCS" is that WSSU went 3-8 and 1-10 as a member of the MEAC

but they were close in all the losses, which mean they were a good team with a bad coach.....

and when they switched coaches (and coincidentally went back to DII), they got back to beating up on really weak DII programs (regular season), are competitive with good DII programs (playoffs), and get smoked against premier DII programs (35-7 in the championship game).

That about sums it all up, yes?


So the programs that WSSU beat on the way to the championship weren't premier? I mean seriously...they beat two highly ranked teams on the way to the Championship where they were just out played...

West Texas A&M - 4th in the Nation
Indiana - 7th in the Nation
Shippensburg - 14th in the Nation

WSSU 37, Shippensburg 14
WSSU 21, Indiana 17
WSSU 41, West Texas A&M 18

_________________
Scream_Bone X wrote:
Hating: 1. A term repeatedly used by the delusional to divert criticism that would otherwise be used to initiate the steps necessary to make improvements.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 pm
Posts: 6006
Location: Tallanastee!
Cally wrote:
APOLLO13 wrote:
Rabbit 99 wrote:
:lol:


This isn't gonna end well. We do this every year around this time. Divsion II Football, huh?

Good job. Good effort.

Right. Deja vu like a MF! :lol:

Sidenote: RPI conference power rankings statistically prove that the MEAC isnt at the bottom of FCS.

Okay, the annual winston salem meat-beat marathon can commence again. Pardon the interruption.


Oh i'm sorry 9th (MEAC) and 12th (SWAC) out of 13.... :thumbsup: definitely aren't in the middle of the pack...

But not the bottom (12th and 13th) of FCS like it was ignorantly stated earlier. Now where does the ciaa stand in the D2 power conference rankings???

_________________
FAMU! 2010 MEAC FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!
Cally wrote:
I'd like to think of the years you've been in school as field goal attempts...0 for 9...sit down...
Princeton Review wrote:
"We’re pleased to recommend Florida A&M University to users of our site as one of the best schools to earn their undergrad degree."


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:12 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 pm
Posts: 6006
Location: Tallanastee!
Random Buddy wrote:
Exactly what I was thinkin.. EXACTLY! Good pick-up tho wssu
[/b]
dahill wrote:
Simms couldnt win the starting job at Bama... had a horrible season at Virginia and flunked out of school.... maybe 3rd time is charm.

Not only that but if winston's line cant block worth a dayum compared to the FBS lines that buddy is use to protecting him, then it will be another alabama st/Isaiah Crowell situation all over again. He thought that bc he came from uga and shred up the field his frosh yr that he was gon do the same in the swac. He learned the difference real fast. :lol:

_________________
FAMU! 2010 MEAC FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!
Cally wrote:
I'd like to think of the years you've been in school as field goal attempts...0 for 9...sit down...
Princeton Review wrote:
"We’re pleased to recommend Florida A&M University to users of our site as one of the best schools to earn their undergrad degree."


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 pm
Posts: 6006
Location: Tallanastee!
Cally wrote:
6-3 to be exact...beating teams like Kansas, Central Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado State, & Ball State...and these are not the even close to the weakest conferences in FBS football...

Umm yes they are. Especially the mac and wac which recently folded bc it was so weak. :lol: kansas and minn are both booty in their conferences. They are both bottom feeders in the big 12 and big 10, respectively.

_________________
FAMU! 2010 MEAC FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS!
Cally wrote:
I'd like to think of the years you've been in school as field goal attempts...0 for 9...sit down...
Princeton Review wrote:
"We’re pleased to recommend Florida A&M University to users of our site as one of the best schools to earn their undergrad degree."


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Yep it's official "The U" aka WSSU runs HBCU Football...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:20 am 
Living Legend

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 4757
Location: New York City
APOLLO13 wrote:
But not the bottom (12th and 13th) of FCS like it was ignorantly stated earlier. Now where does the ciaa stand in the D2 power conference rankings???


See that would only be a concern if they weren't winning.

Regardless of the CIAA conference ranking - they have beaten 3 or more top 15 ranked teams, in each of their last 2 years. So that is irrelevant. WSSU is getting the results....

_________________
Scream_Bone X wrote:
Hating: 1. A term repeatedly used by the delusional to divert criticism that would otherwise be used to initiate the steps necessary to make improvements.


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


 Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
 
cron