It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: College Football Week 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:15 pm 
Drum Major

- Bama/TAMU lived up to the hype!!! A&M better buy some defense, but the offense can play with anyone in the country. They just couldn't get the stop that they had to have to win.

- Poor Tennessee!!! I know Oregon is great, but I thought TN would do a little better than that. Almost makes me ashamed to be from TN!!!

- Poor Texas!!! I think Mack Brown is done. Not saying that he will take the job, but a reliable source in Texas tells me that they will make Nick Saban an offer that could potentially double his current salary.

Aristocrat (n): anything regarded as the best, most elegant, or most stylish of its kind...

Commonly known fact - You can't spell "Aristocrat" without the "RAT"...

Your band is a non-mutha f%^&*n factor b@#$h!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: College Football Week 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:36 pm 
Director

- BAMA and A&M definitely lived up to the hype. BOTH teams better buy some defense. It appears that Bama's defense might be a bit overrated. I give props to TAMU for being able to move the ball and get back into what otherwise couldve been an EPIC blowout. But both defenses, especially the seconday for both teams were poor. Just not used to seeing Bama give up those types of yards. But you gotta figure, the last several years they've been sending 5 or 6 defensive starters to the league. At SOME point that's gonna catch up to you.

-Texas cant blame anyone but themselves for whats happening. Mack brown hasnt had a Top team in probably 5 or 6 years now. And that says a lot being that they are in the talent rich state of Texas with obviously the richest football program in NCAA. No reason why they should be where they are. Will Muschamp was the coach in waiting a several years ago but because UT didnt want to part way with Brown or Brown didnt want to part ways with them, this program has suffered greatly. Muschamp said well UF needs a coach. No brainer. UT is a disgrace right now.

#GoMagic
#GoGators
#GoRays

Twitter: @Stevo_Supremo
IG: @sholmesjr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:10 am 
Drum Major

impactology08 wrote:
-Texas cant blame anyone but themselves for whats happening. Mack brown hasnt had a Top team in probably 5 or 6 years now. And that says a lot being that they are in the talent rich state of Texas with obviously the richest football program in NCAA. No reason why they should be where they are. Will Muschamp was the coach in waiting a several years ago but because UT didnt want to part way with Brown or Brown didnt want to part ways with them, this program has suffered greatly. Muschamp said well UF needs a coach. No brainer. UT is a disgrace right now.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/florida-state-phenom-qb-jameis-winston-wanted-texas-173337189--ncaaf.html

"CBS Sports’ Bruce Feldman confirmed with Winston’s high school coach that the quarterback had called Texas “four or five” times and never received a call back.

Remember, this is the same Mack Brown that wanted the last two Heisman Trophy winning quarterbacks – Baylor’s Robert Griffin III and Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel – to play defensive back for the Longhorns."

:handicap:

Aristocrat (n): anything regarded as the best, most elegant, or most stylish of its kind...

Commonly known fact - You can't spell "Aristocrat" without the "RAT"...

Your band is a non-mutha f%^&*n factor b@#$h!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 am 
Director

Wow...

Yeah he's done. If they lose against Kansas St this weekend, he's done. It could very well happen too. Kansas State just lost to the 2-time FCS Champ, North Dakota State. You better bet Bill Snyder is going to have his boys refocused after that loss. That cant bode well for Texas who's already lost two BAD games.

Just a matter of time...

#GoMagic
#GoGators
#GoRays

Twitter: @Stevo_Supremo
IG: @sholmesjr